Blake’s Econo Lift Boat Hoist
The Obvious Choice
If you’re looking for an affordable boat lift that offers quality construction that’s built to last, we’ve got what you’re looking for. With more than 3 decades of experience in the boat lift industry, an Econo Lift boat hoist offers some of the best features available today in modern boat and PWC lift installations.
What We Offer
- Roto-molded Polyethylene tanks that are totally enclosed and carry a Lifetime Warranty.
- US Steel that has been hot dip galvanized to make our lifts a lasting investment.
- Lockable deck-mounted control box for security and ease of operation.
- A safety valve mounted in the tank to help secure your lift when you’re not around.
- A ground fault circuit interrupter to protect you against electrocution.
- Service after the sale. We treat you the way you would treat you.
- Polyethylene UHMW or nylon bushings for quiet operation and longer wear.
|LIFT UP TO||WILL ACCOMODATE||SLIP WIDTH|
|4,500 lbs.||Deck Boats, Runabouts, Pontoons, PWCs||8-12ft.|
|6,500 lbs.||Runabouts, Deck Boats, Pontoons, Step Hull, PWCs||8-14ft.|
|10,000 lbs.||Power Boats, Cruisers, Deck Boats, Day Cruisers, Step Hull||10-14ft.|
|14,000 lbs.||Cruisers, Step Hull, Power Boats, Cat Hull, Performance Boats||10-18ft.|
|20,000 lbs.||Cruisers, Power Boats, Step Hull, Performance Boats||14-18ft.|
|Bass Boats & Runabouts to 4,500 lbs.||10ft. Min.|
|Medium Size Runabouts, Deck Boats||Front Loader|
52 in. Dock Space Req.
|All Personal Water Craft||Front Loader|
52in. Dock Space Req.
|Jet Boats & PWCs||10-14ft.|
Econo Lift offers an attractive deck-mounted polyethylene motor box that comes pre-wired with a GFCI (Ground Fault Circuit Interrupter).
An exclusive feature of an Econo Lift boat lift is a safety valve mounted directly into the tank to assure that your boat will remain high and dry.
All pivot points have UHMW or nylon bushings for quieter operation and longer wear.
Additional Features and Options
In addition to our long-running reputation for durable and reliable boat and PWC lifts, we off the following features and options:
- Lifetime Warranty on Tanks
- 5 Year Warranty on Galvanized Steel
- Polyethylene Bushings on All Pivot Points
- Deck-Mounted Motor Boxes
- Safety Valves
- Ground Fault Circuit Interrupters
- Rough Water Kits
- 4,500 lb. Front Mount Lifts
- 6,500 lb. Front Mount Lifts
Call Tom Today for More Information: